Friday, October 20, 2006

Who Am I : rumination continues

James Thurber:
All men should strive to learn before they die, what they are running from, and to, and why.

21 precious years have already passed me..i have lived, i have enjoyed, i have smiled, i have cried, i have pondered, i have fantasized, i have feigned and i have been decieved,i have loved & been loved, i have hated & been hated, i have cared and been taken care of..
but still havent been able to get the slightest of clues about what James Thurber is saying..if the most docile and gulibe years of my life havent been able to provide me with an answer i dont think the future would be doing so..

so will my life be called a useless one..?wont i be getting an entry into the heaven..?will the GOD(if he does exists) punish me..?

good that im not a thiest..i thought of becoming one few years back..but then realised that they dont get an off..

No comments: