Monday, September 11, 2006


Finally ive arrived..
here goes my very first post..Ive seen so many people taking time out of their busy schedules just to write these blogs every other day..have commented on many myself..have seen them put their heart out..feelings flowing so facilely..
wish i was here for that..yes!! i aint here for that..
then y mi here??
what d hell mi doin here??
im here as i have nothing else to do..d colg is off for a week as sessionals r approaching..so we all are on a so called "study bunk"..
its quite funny dat wenever exams approach i tend to indulge myself into sumthin useless..like playin games dat ive ended 10 times or more..or takin up a book that ive read, mugged or better said manducated...so this time around i thought of doing sumthing that is a bit more useful, which will tend to help me out wid myself later on wen i ruminate of d time i spent around..doing nothing at all..as in no usefull stuff..

hey!! is this blogging stuff injurious??
if it is..i really wanna keep this thing going on, like forever..
hope ive got d strenght..

with this ill sign off..
shit!! deepak says simCAT-2 results r out..im so pissed off coz i might score well which will surely make me study for CAT..oh i pray thats not d case..

newez ill still sign off n keep d results a surprise till tmrw
cya tmrw my dairy

No comments: