Friday, September 22, 2006

I am Screwed, i am Fucked up & Man!!!!! me Hungry

the day starts so bad gets so well in the middle and ends miserably..

8:30..my alarm kicks me up..i get off the bed, way too corny(not that its unusual)..but wait..the reminder does remind me that i have got an exam(CAD) to give for which i have prepared nothing at all and by 'nothing at all' i mean i am totally blank.. so blank that i am getting confused in the abbrivation too(CAD means Computer Aided Designing not Computer and Designing)..the sleep is all gone..i hurry off wid my usual chores thinking that ill be able to get atleast 1.5 hours to study something(dont you ask me what i did the night before)..but how true is this"when you really wanna do something desperately you always end up doing somthing else" and alas!! its so true for me..i land up with this amazing article which takes 1 hour, so the equation reducing itself to only .5 of an hour..
book opens..i go through some weird matrices which surely gonna haunt me today too..and miracle happens..i remember 6 outta 7..thats an amazing ratio with my lack of adeptness with mugging up..hell!! Madhur will be here any second..i hope that he is having some great ideas to help me mug up something easily..miracle happens again..i am saved..
exam time..Dabas the Courageous gets the paper out of the class, the moment they were distributed and in a min or so its like the busiest road of delhi with so many maniacs getting into the scene from nowhere and showing there poor driving skills..i hear Abhay shout, Adi get here..you would be knowing something of the theory..i see the 1st Q..what is it??even my general knowledge fails me..and i abdicate any further view..
paper in my hand..wow..1 hour gone i am through with the test..feel so amazing..good part of the day, i think, has begun..
home..cricket on..Australia is so doomed..all out for 213..India on the top..but as usual,they give this match away too..they are so screwed..
plan on, for a movie at 8:30,two of them are here..waiting for the other to reach his own home..he turns up at the scene way too late..enroute picking him up, though we clobbered the heaviest traffic of my life, we dont make it in time..its 9:15..but adamant and ignorant behaviour just ruins the night, even my arbitration wont help today..we drive senselessly, kill all the time and at 11 we realize none of us has had dinner..no use of this realization though..everything is closed and of the places that are open, atleast one of us is having a problem in going there..too much of attitude ill say(wont count myself out)..
11:30 i press the bell..dad opens d door,so amazed..mom even more.."what the hell am i doing so early back at home" i can read in their eyes..IRONIC..when i enter at 2:30 or 3:00 they are all ready to knock me cold and when i come early..they act so dumbstruck..
in my room..i am a messed up lot..wanna sleep..wanna play..wanna listen to music..wanna eat something and what i end up with..
This weird BLOG...1:28..and by 1:30 this blog will be up..
adios bad day..

1 comment:

Aditya Taneja said...

nope..didnt get anything to eat until 11 in the morning.. couldnt ask mom to cook something for me as she would have killed me :p

and whats this pizza mail??online pizza ordering i know ;-)