Thursday, September 21, 2006

i like this gal..shez kinda my type.. but who she is.. weird!!


Her's
about me:
hmmm... when i meet u ... chances are.. that i wont like you.. n even bigger are the chances of u not liking me... i dont like new ppl... if we dont get along the first time we talk.. we can NEVER get along.. if you're a judgmental racist n sexist freak... i'll prolly try decapitating u

turn off's:
psuedo cool yo and i know it all attitude, daddy's spoilt ambitionless good for nothing types, alcoholics, short temper, stereotypes, diplomatic stunts, social climbers and ppl who dont come on time ,and "SOME PPL" in general !!

2 comments:

Aditya Taneja said...

when i said she is my type..i meant she is the kind of girl i want to be with..not that im totally like her..
her "turn offs" are totally me and her "about me" is something i really adore to get hold off so that i can turn and twist and conquer her ;-)

soup said...

hey bhagwaan....toh yeh karta hai tu orkut pe!!!